You made it through the craziest school year!
Now it's time to take a breath and some well deserved down time.
Then, get ready to set a summer goal.
Maybe lose 10 pounds, start an exercise program, create a side hustle, or learn to garden.
If you're like most of us, you've set a goal in the past and didn't see it through.
I have a guided, step by step, program to help you set and ACHIEVE your summer goal.
1. Write your goal and the time frame. Be specific.
2. Write a list of at least 10 reasons why you want to reach this goal.
3. Align your thinking with the outcome. What will the end-of-the-summer you be thinking when he/she has met the goal? Practice thinking those thoughts now.
4. Make a list of all the things you need to do and stop doing to meet your goal.
5. Make a list of all the obstacles you will encounter on the way to achieving the goal.
6. Next to each obstacle, create a plan to overcome it. This planning ahead of time is key.
7. Every morning: Write your goal, read your reasons, write out three thoughts you will be thinking once you've reached goal (you are becoming this person), prepare to overcome any potential obstacles, create a plan for the day.
8. Don't give up when you have a setback. Take massive action until you've reached your goal.
Want one-on-one support to set and reach your goal? Let's work together this summer!
I offer a 6 week coaching program to help you meet your summer goal. And...it's priced just for teachers.
Let's do this!